How to Find Your Ring Size:
- Please measure the finger you will be wearing the ring on.
- Your fingers will swell slightly during the day, as well as in warmer climates, so be sure to measure your finger at the end of the day, and in a warmer temperature.
- If you’re measuring your non-dominant hand, your dominant hand (the one you write with) will be approximately half a size larger.
- 3 MM is about 1/8 of an inch
- If you are considering a wide band ring, move up one size from your measurement, this will result in a much more comfortable ring wearing experience for you.
- This table is based on standard American sizes.
- Please bear in mind that these methods of finding your ring size are guides only and cannot be 100% accurate.
||Ring Diameter in MM
||Ring Circumference in MM